Monday, December 28, 2009

A plan gone awry...

  DarWin just returned home from a very pleasant Christmas season at Dar's son Steve Hodge's home in Sacramento.  They went all out for us and included a site-seeing trip to San Francisco on the last day  (Saturday).  Man!  Talk about wall-to-wall people!  We got a glimpse of Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, and wound our way down the steepest hill in America.  Thank goodness for good brakes.  Steve and Jen are doing a great job of raising their three children; Tyler, Kate, and Charlie.  I took a bunch of pictures and planned on posting some of them here...but...I had messed up on my camera settings and they all turned out blurry.  Sorry, guys...  Got'ta blame myself...not the camera...
....Story of my life:  Hind-site is a great teacher.  Will I ever get my act together?

No comments:

Post a Comment