Monday, December 28, 2009

Security Matters...

One of Dar's grand-daughters, (Stacy) in Idaho, has requested an invitaton to this blog.  Got me thinking...  No one can post without an invitation...and we certainly invite requests from relatives and friends!  Right now, I have no idea just who is viewing this blog...?  (I'm looking for a "guest book" gadget...'cause I'm always curious....) 
A reminder:  Don't post entire birthdays, Social Security numbers, physical addresses, etc, in postings, right?

Let's hear it for togetherness!

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you blog! Hopefully now we can keep in touch with eachother. Kent and I have ours on the tightest security. We are paranoid! I think it would be great to someday meet some of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your email after I posted my last comment. Sorry. So here it is.

    Kent and I live in a place called Sugar City in Idaho. We have one little girl named Andi. She is 2 years old. Kent works for the city of Rexburg which is just about 3 miles south. I am back in school trying to get my nursing degree. That mostly sums us up here in Idaho.

    I think it will just take time to get the rest of the family in the same boat as you too. Change can be difficult. Best wishes this up-coming year!

    ReplyDelete