Friday, March 19, 2010

It's come down to this!!!

Hey, Hon!
Can you pass me on out that there bottle that washed up on the beach? 
(I reckon we better confess that, after we got ourselves booted out of the house we couldn't afford, we're reduced to livin' on the beach, here.  T'ain't all that bad!   In fact, it's a snap!...'till   it rains... Winter has been a bit tough...)
Aahhh, the good life!  No more bills!
I'll get around to finishing the place up a little better, someday...when some more wood drifts in...
Dar, over here is reminiscin' over what's left of our last humble abode, after the wind and waves near finished it off....
Now, here's a chunk of firewood!  If I could figure how to get
 it over to the shack, I'll bet it would burn for about a month!
Now, where did Dar get off to?  We got work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment