Monday, March 8, 2010

We're having Guests visit or site! LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

I notice, (from the guest counter I sneaked in on you over here on the right) that we're having visitors!

Would you please sign the guest register below the counter and leave any comment you may have? 
We want, so much, to hear what you think of our "Doinz"? 
Let it all hang out?  (...If we know you, that is...I might help you feel better?)    
At least say "Hi"?...Or leave a note about your own doinz?
Let me know if I can link to you? 
We wish all those who care enough to check on us our very best!  God Bless!!

PS:  I'm gradually, grudgingly, (albeit gregariously) gratuitously gravitating towards receiving mail at rhymersr@hotmail.com.  ...another more private way of contacting us...Would love to get a (respond-ible, positive) message from anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment